Thursday, August 19, 2010

Chaotic Caves

Allready an old project, but as I quoted it today on Goblinoid's game forum, here's the Chaotic caves. Group project on a forum aree not easy things to handle and to achieve in a finished production, but J.D. Neal method proved as sucessful as his blue maps are inspiring.


Chaotic Caves I was released for Basic Fantasy RPG and provides an hommage to the original Caves of Chaos. Then, J.D. Neal provided a map and suggested that Chaotic Caves II could be released for Labyrinth Lord and settled by GG-forumers. I provided some stuff - namely, The Cradle of Thorgrins and The Baboon Troop, while Blood Axe, Cyberwraith and Bathwizard provided their own caves. Some nice ideas, like Bathwizard's Lair of the Bug-Master, makes this version of the Caves looking toward Moldvay's weird  fantasy, for my great pleasure.

2 comments:

David Macauley said...

Thanks Nico, I'm looking forward to reading this. Looks great.

Matthew James Stanham said...

Very cool. I did not notice this project on the Goblinoid Games forums, so glad to hear about it!